Monday, January 28, 2013

50 Cent Sheds Doubt On G-Unit Reunion, Says Project Probably Won’t Happen.

According to 50 Cent, the possibility of a G-Unit reunion project happening are slim to none. The rapper explained that he doesn’t have much interest in working with the crew and added that he’s already put a lot of work into G-Unit.

Fiddy explained that G-Unit’s members have simply gone their own way and putting together a reunion isn’t likely at this point. “Probably not. I don’t know. You have people that go in different directions,” Fif told Ear Candy Mornings on Sirius Hip-Hop Nation.

Fif added that he’s already put in a lot of work to foster the G-Unit crew saying, “If you have grown men involved in business transactions, who are around each other… I’ve offered everything I could offer to G-Unit. I allowed them to be in front of an audience the entire time, to develop their own fan base, to recognize their attributes and their defects at that point, what do you do?”

Fif also explained that he’s not too concerned if there is a demand for a G-Unit reunion. “I don’t care what other people want. I give a fuck what they want. A reunion? You can kiss my motherfucking ass as far as that’s concerned,” said Fif.



 "Don Andrea" - Keeps up to date with breaking news, stories from around the World, including headlines from the hip hop and entertainment world.
Categories: