Monday, August 22, 2011

Golola Moses; The Kick Boxer- Comedian and now Musician


By The Music Critic

If there is one man who I believe deserves an award for his achievements this year, then he is none other than Golola Moses of Uganda. This guy is the real definition of worked for stardom. He has simply tried it all.

However his verbosity not the ring action has made him a name. Even before he entered the ring two months ago, his words had already made him a winner.

Today, he has pulled all the media attention. If you don’t see him on TV, you will listen to him on radio or read about him on internet or in the day’s newspaper.

Golola Moses started as a boxer but later joined Kick Boxing. He has today made Kick Boxing a much talked about sport in the country.

Minus Kick Boxing, Golola Moses also ventured in comedy. In fact when you watch him doing comedy, you are made to believe than he is more a Mr Bean than a kick boxer. He has some of the illest and funniest lines that can force a smile out of you. He says: “I am Golola Moses of Uganda, the man who can hang his clothes on an MTN line”. Quite hilarious! He always turns up for the Punked Bunch Comedy night at Club Silk and revelers there get the best of Moses Golola comedy.

As if this is not enough, Golola Moses has lately joined the music industry. This week, he released a song titled ‘Hot Temper’ featuring Hip-Hop sensational Navio. Hot Temper was recorded from Talent Africa studios. I will not pass my verdict on this song today but soon I will. I can only commend Moses Golola for his courage.

And I now ask the question, Is Golola Moses simply multi-talented or only trying out everything?

Till then I stay the music critic.

The Reckless Family 4 ever...
Categories: