Sunday, February 19, 2012

Timbaland On Rick Ross: "He's The Newest, Reincarnated B.I.G." [Video]


Maybach Music Group leader Rick Ross is once again experiencing some comparisons to the late Notorious B.I.G. courtesy of hitmaker Timbaland.

Based on some new footage of Timbo and Ricky Rozay in the studio, the Grammy-winning producer shows no hesistation in his crowning.

"Let me show y'all how to take it to the next level. The best with the best," Tim said in the video. "He's the newest, reincarnated B.I.G. and that's coming from the heart -- a n*gga who worked with B.I.G. I'm telling you like it is. I know rap stars and he's one of the biggest rap stars who ever done it. I'm happy to be a part of it." (Maybach Music Group)

Last month, Bad Boy Records CEO Diddy defended labeling Rozay the new version of his late artist.

"I said on the 'Angels' verse, I think he channeled Biggie at night. A lot of emcees, they channel Biggie in some of their verses. You hear the influence. When you channel the influence, that doesn't mean they're comparing someone to them. I think I also said that he was the Biggie of the South, because I was there. I knew the effect that Biggie was having on New York and the world. I saw the effect that [Ross] was having on the South." (Radio Planet TV)

"Andrea The Don" - Keeps up to date with breaking news, stories from around the World, including headlines from the hip hop and entertainment world.

Categories: