Sunday, February 19, 2012

50 Cent Shows Doubt Over Delayed LP, "I May Have To Fall Back".


Fans hoping to get their hands on a new 50 Cent solo album may have to wait a bit longer as the G-Unit leader has expressed disinterest in putting the project out.

Based on a Twitter response to a fan, Fif gave little assurance of the LP being retail-ready in the near future.

This is the first real sign that 50?s fifth, yet untitled album may never arrive in stores anytime soon. In a response to a fan asking "so did you just give up on your new album? I was expecting a classic man", 50 said "I may have to fall back" signalling that the long delayed LP may be shelved, at least for the time being.

Last month, the rap star blamed Interscope Records' lack of interest and energy for delaying its release.

"I wrote this album. I went through the process of writing it. It's been discouraging at points to not see the same efforts from everyone," 50 said when asked about his label frustrations and perceived depression. "As far as me partnering with Feeding America for this actual project, the business model that I adapted was -- conscious capitalism. [New album this year?] Hopefully."

"Andrea The Don" - Keeps up to date with breaking news, stories from around the World, including headlines from the hip hop and entertainment world.